Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.
- Plans, commits, and controls the deployment of resources in response to customer, program, and business requirements
- Directs the development, integration, implementation, and management of new or revised programs, plans, strategies, or processes
- Authorizes changes to work statements using a formal directive system
- Develops control systems, maintains status information of program and customer commitments, and monitors compliance to plan
- Interfaces with management from many occupations and organizations to provide leadership and coordination
- Experience with managing business operations and metrics in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Effective communication
- Strategic planning
- Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel
- 6-9 years’ experience in related field
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.