Fluidics Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Since Fluidics was founded in 1968, a lot has changed in the mechanical contracting industry, including our company. We have acquired the most technologically and physically advanced resources available to meet the growing needs of our customers.
Job Title: --Business Office Support Specialist
Job Summary: --
General support of an accounting department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
- Responsible for processing accounts payable, billing and accounts receivables functions.
- preparing worksheets,
- entering invoices
- providing support as needed for specialized projects
- This position will require strong attention to detail as well as proficient analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Work within the company’s accounting and payroll software
- Process AR /AP as required
- Assist with office operations and responsibilities
- Document, scan, organize and file as required
- Represent the company professionally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 0- 2 years’ experience in a business office.
- Excellent working command of MS Office, PDFs, Outlook
- Superior organizational skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Professional office communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and work under deadlines
- Ability to work independently, and be resourceful on the company’s behalf
Location Northeast Philadelphia
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
COMPANY requires all new hire office employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to [obtain/show proof of] a complete COVID-19 vaccination. COMPANY is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.