Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist. This position is 100% remote and this person can sit anywhere.
Role Purpose:The Business Intelligence Specialist works with both function and business stakeholders to identify key data points recorded and stored in business systems to be transformed into meaningful, easy to understand interactive reports and dashboards to drive informed decision making and value through the use modern analysis tools and services.
- Partner with stakeholders, process specialists, and users to elicit and document business analysis and reporting requirements
- Partner with business departmental teams to define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports with clear objective
- Use current knowledge of business and technology to recommend analysis and reporting systems and process improvements
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports that aid decision making using Power BI
- Perform ongoing monitoring and refinement of reports and analytical solutions
- Partner with architecture and solution delivery teams to enable reports that have long-term value
- Work with external resources to stay up-to-date with enterprise guidelines and standards
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile and identify gaps, uncover unmet business needs and work with development to create a finished solution
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
- Work with users and team members at all level for performance improvement and suggestions
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business analytics or business intelligence
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reputable data skills that will garner the respect and good partner relationships across functions
- Strategic, intellectually curious thinker with focus on outcomes
- Knowledge of SQL, MS SQL Server, DAX, MDX, Azure, Power BI
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity