PerfectVision Manufacturing is a dynamic, leading solutions provider in the Telecommunications industry with several channels from satellite resellers to wireless contractors and everything in between.
The Data Intelligence team creates and manages the tools that enable execution of the PerfectVision strategy and support our customers. We provide operational support, system and process enhancements, and reporting tools and data analysis. 2022 is ushering in new Technology at Perfect Vision including a major updated to our Salesforce Ecosystem. Experience in Salesforce Reporting and Dashboards is a key to this job’s success journey.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for developing a core understanding of PerfectVision in order to analyze and interpret company data. You will create various types of reporting and maintain BI tools for the organization as well as provide data analysis and interpretation. You will also support the Business Analysts as needed in providing datasets, sharing knowledge of data structures.
- Develop and distribute reporting and analysis tools for the organization as relating to all departments, including sales, operations, procurement, accounting, and logistics.
- Administer Salesforce Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics, Wave) and other business intelligence tools.
- Learn existing systems and business processes to understand complex data structures for providing data interpretation.
- Responsible for the full development life cycle including requirements gathering, developing, testing, and presenting data to stakeholders.
- Work independently with business units to determine data requirements and manage user acceptance testing.
- Take ownership of communicating new reporting tools and enhancements to end-users.
- Interface with all levels of stakeholders, especially upper level management, in a highly visible role at times.
- Utilize a variety of tools, including but not limited to MS Excel, MS SQL, Salesforce Reporting, Salesforce Einstein, QuickBase, and Power BI.
- Develop in MS SQL daily to query data and create stored procedures.
- Develop Salesforce reporting using Einstein.
- Automate recurring reports and subscriptions using Microsoft SSRS R2.
- Create/maintain Power BI Reports and Dashboards
- Create/maintain QuickBase applications, reports, and dashboards.
- Create pivot tables, use VLOOKUPs and use other complex functions and formulas and to process data daily in MS Excel.
- Create/maintain Salesforce Operational and Daily ACI Stats Reporting including managing and directing feeds from Clients into our Enterprise Systems.
- Hands on Experience with creating client/customer dashboards/portals.
- Experience with Vlocity a plus.
- Run recurring data audits to ensure accuracy of systems and business processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Understand, research, and resolve daily ad hoc operational reporting questions for internal and external users.
- Serve as a resource to the business analysts to assist with Excel and SQL training, as well as querying and interpreting data.
- Multi-task effectively to manage daily workload in a fast-paced environment and be adaptive to changes in priorities and in-flight projects.
- Take initiative while working with minimal supervision and under tight timeframes to accomplish tasks.
- Be an effective communicator with the ability to discuss complex business logic.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Think imaginatively to act as a contributor to identify process and system enhancements.
- Exemplify PerfectVision’s core values: customer driven, passionate, respectful, open, adaptable, accountable and ethical.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Four or more years of experience in an analytical role within a professional business environment.
- Intermediate experience developing queries in an MSSQL environment is required.
- Intermediate experience with business analytics tools such as Power BI or Tableau is required
- Intermediate experience with Salesforce reporting is required.
- Microsoft Excel expert level is required. Must have the ability to perform various functions for executing effective data manipulation, developing complex formulas and calculations, creating charts and graphs, and skillfully presenting spreadsheets and dashboards.
- Intermediate to expert experience with SSRS or a related reporting tool is required.
- Working experience with QuickBase is a plus.
- Working experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Working experience using a warehouse management system is a plus.