We seek a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to create data-driven solutions that improve our company's processes and increase operational efficiency.
You will be working with domain experts, data scientists and data engineers to develop analytics tools and solutions.
To be successful as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you should understand and learn the domain to apply the data solutions best. You should have a passion for data and a highly analytical mind. Top candidates will also have good written and verbal communication skills to explain the strategies you want to implement effectively.
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consulting with management and relevant stakeholders to define goals.
- Researching, developing and implementing data-gathering methods.
- Analyzing and synthesizing data.
- Reporting back on your findings and suggesting solutions.
- Collaborating with coworkers and management to implement improvements.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented strategies.
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, statistics, business studies, or related field.
- Proven experience with data analysis.
- Firm understanding of statistics and data services.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborative mindset.