The Business Insights Analyst will be responsible for developing and delivering critical business insights, and decision support expertise for the Professional Division Wholesale business. This includes providing solutions and thought leadership in the areas of revenue generation, operational excellence, and customer experience
- Generate informed consumer insights; collect, aggregate, and synthesize sales, market and consumer data for the Professional team
- Track sales and provide key highlights, challenges and opportunities to the group
- Track trends that impact our brand and present to the team
- Track the launches, pricing and sales drivers of brand competitors
- Administrative responsibilities, including, but not limited to, preparing materials for meetings and ad-hoc calendar support
- Support marketing activations, including the launch process and communication plan
- Deliver compelling visual presentations to a range of stakeholders, including executive leaders, managers, and operational partners.
- Develop our analytic toolkit by building frameworks, dashboards, templates, and models to scale up impact.
- Transform business questions into fact-based analyses that deliver insights and actionable recommendations to drive business performance, from merchandise planning to marketing strategy, competitive research and more.
- 3+ years of direct experience required in analytics, data science, consulting, or digital marketing.
- Must be comfortable crafting actionable and compelling stories from large sets of data.
- A naturally confident critical-thinker who can communicate effectively with different audiences.
- Proficient in SQL, data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) and Excel.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with polished written and verbal communication skills.
- A seasoned team player, accustomed to managing multiple projects with separate clients and deadlines.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing project needs in a fast-paced environment; extremely reliable for meeting deadlines.
- Possess strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Have demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Possess cross cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management required
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally for business (if needed).
- Must be Covid-19 vaccinated.
- This is a hybrid position based out of Stamford, CT. Must be willing to work in the office 50%.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HRA/Dependent Care FSA
- Profit Sharing
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Shuttle to/from Stamford train station