Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
High-energy, self-motivated, and eager to stretch your boundaries. Sound like you? Then a career with Anheuser-Busch as a Business Development Rep could be the perfect fit.
Determined to grow market share in all segments of the business, Business Development Rep are responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through point of sale, shelf assortment, and creative displays at retail accounts. In addition, a Sales Representative identifies new markets and business opportunities to increase market share while building and maintain relationships with accounts and retailers.
- Visit assigned retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, monitor price, and shelf space management
- Build strong business relationships with key customers, improving customer satisfaction by uncovering, addressing, and serving customer needs
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Increase shelf space and position for Anheuser-Busch products
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. We’re a data driven company.
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history and reports
- Attend sales meetings to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards ensuring execution excellence of trade execution
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine and time management)
- Represent Anheuser-Busch through promotions and company events. Participate in new product launch events including profile tastings. You’re the face of the company, make us proud!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be 21 years of age, valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and reliable vehicle
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to grow and manage customer relationships
- Ability to move products, hang merchandise and fulfill other physical requirements including: repetitive lifting, bending and pulling/pushing
- Advanced degree
- 1 or more years of selling experience
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge