Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager within our Specialty Rolled Products business unit with primary locations based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. We are seeking candidates within the U.S. as this can be a remote role.
As a Business Development Manager you will be impactful by driving incremental profitable growth through development of new business via products, processes, and markets such as Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Specialty Industrial and Electronic alloys. As a Business Development Manager, you will partner and work collaboratively with ATI market sector, technical and commercial teams on ATI business unit initiatives.
A successful Business Development Manager is a thought leader, a strong researcher, and is able to identify and build strong relationships with technical and commercial contacts within our existing customer base and target customers. In this role, you will be required to travel 25-30% of the time, primarily domestically, but international travel will also be required.
- Manage and coordinate ongoing development programs with R&D to ensure programs achieve the projected Sales, Margin, and ROI for new and advantaged product sales.
- Prepare / propose business cases, qualify, and champion new development opportunities and programs
- Produce internal marketing information such as forecasts, market studies, and competitor profiles.
- Maintain expertise level business and product intelligence in assigned markets through research of industry trends, attending and coordinating conferences or symposiums, etc.
- Develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions