Job Description and RequirementsSenior Salesforce/Oracle CPQ Lead Developer
We are looking for a Salesforce/Oracle CPQ Technical Lead to join the Salesforce Business Applications Team who is passionate about the SFDC Platform Technologies. As an Engineering manager, you will drive a team of engineers providing solutions to support Sales, Customer Success, Technical Support, Client Services, Customer Community, Consulting, Product Operations, Release Engineering, Order Management & Fulfillment, Partner Operations. This role will provide Engineering leadership and technical guidance to the teams and will never stop looking for ways to improve the team's execution and output quality.Responsibilities:
· Partner with Business SME’s and provide SFDC platform & Oracle CPQ expertise in designing and developing best-of-breed solutions.
· Responsible for designing, recommending and delivering best possible solutions for the internal customers.
· Steer effective collaboration with internal customers, development team and the peer teams.
· Engage with the Business Unit's leadership to understand Business processes, systems and data requirements, and manage to achieve Business priorities.
· Manage an agile team of 3-4 engineers responsible for design, delivery of projects & enhancements.
· Pioneer Execution of the salesforce application development strategy and drive the technical plan to implement strategy outcomes.
· Ensure that system impact assessments are executed, and best recommendations are made.· .
· Identify, document and coordinate all application system changes to support Mergers and Acquisitions.
· Establish team processes & delivery expectations with the right level of estimation techniques.·
· Responsible for hands-on development of key features, perform code reviews for the team and ensure quality.
· Drive alignment with Architect on platform coding standards and SFDC platform limits.
· Establish secure coding practices and enforce standards for every release.
· Be a Technical Evangelist for the Salesforce org and proactively identify Technical debt and improvements.
· Define a clear roadmap and minimize Technical Debt in the short term.Qualifications:
· 7+ years of extensive Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, LWC, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, process builders, flows, validation rules, roles & profiles.
· 3+ years of team leadership and people management experience.
· Proven track record of building high-performing teams, developing top engineering talent, and helping engineers make technical and career progress.
· Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
· Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
· Knowledge in Product Configuration & Rules, Configurator setups for Commerce Process, Pricing functionality of Oracle CPQ Cloud
· Experience in customizing Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud integration with SFDC
· Proven experience on working with BML/BML Functions/BMQL for Sales use cases
· Experience integrating Salesforce with Software Licensing Key cutters & Dell Boomi Middleware.
· Experience with Salesforce DevOps & CI/CD processes using AutoRabit or similar tools.
· Platform App Builder and Platform Developer certifications are mandatory; Platform Developer II, Application Architect certifications are preferred.
· Excellent communication skills with Business SME's across all functions.
· Ability to articulate well to Business audience and Executives.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or other related fields required, Master’s in science, as nice to have.About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST), in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Security and risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle eliminating risk before it puts them at risk. Every business runs on software, and defects in software create risk. We’ve curated the most powerful products and services to create one comprehensive platform that enables our customers to detect and remediate defects across their entire SDLC. To find out more about Synopsys SIG, check out https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html
. Synopsys has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.