Job Posting Title
Business Analyst II
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Business Analyst who will be responsible for assisting Aristocrat teams to proactively manage accounts and drive incremental value for both Aristocrat and our Customers. By leveraging data and analytics, this individual will assist with strategy implementation while proactively adding value to internal and external partners.
What You'll Do
- Implement strategy and monitor execution for assigned sales territory to proactively provide added value to Aristocrat’s customers by leveraging data and analytics
- Support functionally identified strategic initiatives when and as required
- Engage continually with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Gaming Ops, Finance, etc.) to understand business needs
- Constantly look for opportunities to innovate or improve current processes to drive value for both internal and external customers
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction through the implementation, investigation, analysis, and relationship building efforts
- Manage and anticipate all senior management needs, requests and presentation requests
- All other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- BA / BS or equivalent experience
- Experience with the following Software preferred (not required):
- Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- BI Tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, or Spotfire
- SQL Server or similar
- 2+ years Analytics
- Experience with desktop presentations
- Experience with casinos or gaming manufacturers preferred (not required
- Customer Focused
- Strong oral, written and communication skills
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Analyzing Information/Problem Solving
- Project Management Skills
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.