View more related jobs
Provides data, analytical support, and information system training to other corporate departments and service centers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Queries, analyzes, and represents data in reports and other forms from various company databases
- Provides technical support to plant operations and central functions regarding best business practices utilizing ERP software and data
- Trains employees as needed to understand proper usage of ERP software.
- Works in conjunction with IQ department in the development of business management software and databases
- Bachelors Degree in Information Science, Data Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Business (Operations) or Economics
- Computer Skills: ERP software, SQL, Microsoft PowerBI, Spreadsheet and Word Processing Software
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Ability to travel required approximately 25%
- Ability to safely walk through and work within manufacturing facilities
- The noise level in the work environment frequently is loud.
- Exposure to fumes or airborne particles.