As a Business Analyst, you will support the achievement of Breakthru Beverage business goals by providing analysis and insights through the development and use of various productivity tools.
- Understand National Stategies
- Provide fact-based, analytic support to the Senior Director of Business Analytics and to the sales teams as needed
- Facilitate the production of actionable channel and brand information
- Delivery on monthly performance analysis identifying specific regions/brand/channel issues opportunities to be actioned
- Produce pre and post analysis on trade promotions with recommendations to trade development
- Delivery of actionable market intelligence to trade development team.
- Assist in developing key initiative metrics and target accounts
- Provide channel performance assessment and appropriate tracking documents for key initiatives as required.
- Prepare market update for key accounts, quarterly
- Lead special projects as needed
- Manage and maintain the Breakthru Customer SAP database for Spear and Mobility tools
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Consignment Wines division
- Assist with the development of monthly and quarterly sales meeting content as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance
- 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing in CPG company or Beverage Alcohol company
- Proficiency in MS Office with advance Excels skills in Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Sumifs, Countifs required.
- Sound knowledge of business planning and/or market research processes.
- Knowledge of brand activation best practices
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- Good Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Basic trade development knowledge (supplier, sales, customer, brand)
- Develop complete understanding of the sales tools including SAP, Spear, TIPS, LCBO Microstrategy, LCBO Elite system, etc.
- Nielsen experience as asset
- Beverage alcohol experience an asset
Physical Demands of Job:
- Physical demands in operating computer and telephone equipment.
- Occasional carrying, reaching and lifting to perform various duties as assigned
- Occasional standing, walking for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here
, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.