Ensure the safe and timely delivery of bulk cement to the proper work site. Works as a team member with site management and co-workers.
- Driving a bulk haul truck to deliver bulk cement to ready mix plants.
- Loads and unloads cement.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Maintains appearance of truck.
- Monitors air pressure in tires.
- Performs minor truck maintenance and repairs.
- Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times.
- Keeps accurate DOT logs and load sheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma Preferred.
Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
Must pass DOT drug screen and obtain and retain DOT physical card.
Minimum of one year Class A driving experience or equivalent combination of education preferred.