Must be located in one of the following cities: Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, or Phoenix
Builder Account Manager primary focus will be marketing custom and high end” regional and local Builders. Although we have had success marketing this group it is a market segment that receives little focus. The Builder Account Manager will need to develop strategies for identifying and converting the builders. The main activities will include educational and business meetings with Builders and tile contractors that do their work. The BAM will provide technical support and work jointly with local TMs to build and maintain the relationships. The BAM’s regional territory will mirror the district of the Sales Director.
The BAM will be accountable for the following:
• Identify and market Custom Builders (to educate them on the benefits of Schluter products)
• Identify and market the contractors that provide the tile installations in Custom Builder homes
• Work with the Architects and Designers with in the Custom Builder market to educate and provide guidance on the full range of Schluter products
• Work in conjunction with the local TMs to provide proper educational opportunities like special workshops if needed
• Work jointly and Share market intelligence with relative sales departments
• Create and maintain data base for future marketing efforts
• Provide travel reports
1. Outside sales experience with tile installation materials or other technical sales.
2. Familiarity with Company products, territory, markets and clients.
3. Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
4. Strong Time management skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
6. Ability to attend and fully participate in national, regional, and team meetings with overnight stays.
7. Ability to travel 80 percent of the time.
8. Ability to drive company vehicle(s) and pass a driving record background check (including moving violations, accidents, license suspension, etc.) to be insurable with Company’s insurer without surcharges or other additional charges.
9. Abide with Company rules and policies.
· Generous PTO
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Guaranteed Biannual Bonuses
· 401k with Company Match
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Annual Raises
· Room for Advancement
Schluter Systems is a family-owned and internationally renowned company that has been rapidly growing over the last 10 years. The Schluter brand is backed by a team of people working together to create a line of innovative products that provide solutions to the tile industry. We’re looking to build our team with individuals who like to think BIG, and want to be part of what makes our products-- extraordinary. We are a company that treats its employees, suppliers, and customers as long-term partners. Where success is built on a win-win philosophy and everyone should benefit.
"Profit is not the goal of the business. Profit is the consequence of a job well done" Werner Schluter, Founder
Are you interested in a truly unique and special company? Hear from our employees on what it means to be part of the Schluter family: http://www.schluter.com/careers . Then if you’re ready to see life in Orange, talk to us about this career opportunity at Schluter Systems.