Job Location: 17- Mesa - Mesa, AZ
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Construction
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions we are expanding our staff and seeking a Bucket Truck Sign Technician to join the FSG- Phoenix team.
As a Bucket Truck Sign Technician, you will be responsible for repairs/maintenance of exterior lighting and signage. The ideal candidate will be working towards a career in the trade with Facility Solutions Group.
A Bucket Truck Sign Technician will:
- Operate equipment to create, transport, and install signs, i.e. forklifts, bucket truck, hand tool and scissor lifts with heights up to 100ft.
- Resolves signage related issues – including repairs and maintenance
- Reviews, analyzes and completes work orders
- Replace electrical equipment to ballasts, lamps, sockets, switches, fixtures, etc. and involving voltages ranging from 120 to 480 volts
- Track and maintain company inventory
- Be able to work in various outdoor conditions and various heights
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- MINIMUM of 1 year as lead Aerial Service / Sign Technician
- MIMIMUM of 1 year operating a bucket truck or comparable machinery
- Must be able to pass both a drug screen and background check
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Experience in lighting a plus!
- Stable and steady employment
- 401K Program with matching
- Medical, Dental and Life benefits
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
FSG is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.