- Customer facing daily with meeting daily appointments
- Installation and troubleshooting of fiber, phone and video installations
- Serve as customer resources for product and service recommendations that meet the customer’s needs
- Meeting metrics for installations and sales
- Being professional and courteous to clients
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of intrusion alarm, low-voltage or similar experience
- Knowledge of smartphones and tablets
- Willingness to learn
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work proficiently unsupervised
- Must be able to pass criminal background check, proof of residency, clean driving record, and drug screening
- All candidates must be physically able to climb ladders, work in crawl spaces, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work with basic tools: extension ladders, drill, screwdrivers, pliers, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel
Positions starting at $17/hour depending on experience.
Consistent with its duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of recognized hazards, effective January 1, 2022 1Path requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
1Path is a true end-to-end workplace technology provider. As a trusted integrator for over 15 years, 1Path is the single source for comprehensive support for our clients: from the design/build stage through 24x7 monitoring and account management. We provide comprehensive workplace technologies, from fire alarm and structured cabling to electronic security, audiovisual, and wireless networking, with better engineering and focused field management.
Our company foundation is built on Integrity, Excellence, Accountability, and Teamwork. These four core values support our vision and shape our culture. We live by them every day, measure our success, and continually grow. At 1path we want our employees to have fulfilling careers and we commit to our employees by offering competitive benefits, compensation, and development opportunities.