Watsontown Brick is looking to immediately fill a Brick Machine Operator within one of our plants. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Ability to learn, understand and work in a team environment.
- Operate Manufacturing machine and or group of machines with basic computer skills.
- Ensuring quality control is maintained at all times and make proper adjustments to the machine.
- Completing general daily production goals and work overtime when necessary to complete them.
- Changing over basic mechanical units of the machine for production runs.
- Performing general maintenance on the machine to keep it running effectively to maintain production goals.
- Ability to read/write/understand English
- Physical activities include bending, twisting, kneeling, and lifting and lowering objects Up to 75 lbs.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Clean machine properly after production runs or changeovers
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Operate a forklift and perform other job tasks not listed here
- 8-10 hour shifts, Monday to Friday, this may include some overtime and weekends
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance, Monthly Production Bonus