What You'll Brew:
- Sell our entire Boston Beer Company (BBC) product portfolio.
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores)
- Identifying major accounts that are not currently selling BBC products, and developing a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Improving conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers, and displaying point-of-sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
- Partnering with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received, and business is growing at accounts
- Conducting waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
What Ingredients You’ll Bring:
- Desire to build a career in sales
- 1+ years of proven results-oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point-of-sale frequently
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We hire the best and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan, 401k and more, full time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following perks available*:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fertility/adoption support
- Free financial coaching
- Health & Wellness program and discounts
- Professional development & training
- Free beer!
*Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. To help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact [email protected] for assistance.