The Brand Experience Manager leads training efforts for Blue Hawaiian guest facing teams which include Guest Relations, Reservations and Concierges. This position will collaborate with department heads to develop programs, create, and maintain documentation, and manage programs via Tourism University (Link) and other training and learning platforms. This role will partner with both Helicopters and Activities teams to ensure consistent training and brand experience across the company. As the subject matter expert for online training platforms the Brand Experience Manager will also support the management of training materials for non-guest facing departments as a secondary priority.
As part of experiencing the Blue Hawaiian brand, this role will also work with bases to ensure brand standards and consistency across locations and departments are met. The Brand Experience Manager will also be responsible for partnering with the Sr. Base Managers and Reservations Managers to develop specific training to help meet and exceed station KPI goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create, develop and administer overall or individual engaging trainings for Guest Relations, Reservations and Concierges in a variety of areas including but not limited to, job duties and processes, team/company KPI’s/goals, brand, customer service, Blue University in collaboration with Blue leadership team and department heads.
- Load, maintain and administer all training in online training tools including LINK, Articulate, and other available online platforms. Support all department heads to load, maintain and administer additional training as needed.
- Regularly review existing training programs and processes; to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of guests, the organization, and the industry to ensure Blue is the Gold Standard in all areas. Ensure training materials and programs stay current, accurate, and effective.
- Create and maintain review schedule for all online trainings to ensure accuracy with signoff by department heads at minimum on a yearly frequency.
- Create and maintain training and re-training schedules for teams or individuals. Work with leadership team and department heads to ensure training requirements met.
- Support bases to update/order/replace to ensure all guest facing branding meets brand standards with correct coloring, logo, and text.
- Work with Director of Revenue to help bring retail and other revenue opportunities to base and activity locations
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling, including overnight travel - 50%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) in Communications related field from four-year college or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least two years of experience in training with one year of supervisory experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of training processes and systems, detail oriented.
- Ability to speak in front of large groups.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to lead multiple projects and contending priorities
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor while facing challenging situations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software with an emphasis on Microsoft power point.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.