COMPENSATION: $15/hour with potential for increase once fully trained
To become a teammate at Sagamore Spirit is to embrace our core values - passion, respect, and accountability. This is a team of entrepreneurs, a team of hard workers, and a team committed to the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our business. Ask any Sagamore Spirit teammate and they'll tell you of a palpable sense of determination, unique to this team and this brand. Together, we've built a world-class waterfront distillery, nationally renowned experiences, and internationally recognized products. And we're just getting started. Are you ready to inspire global passion for Maryland Rye Whiskey? Apply now.
Summary: Sagamore Spirit is seeking a highly motivated, reliable part-time Brand Ambassador who is a confident, professional teammate. This role requires a good understanding of customer service and public speaking. Brand Ambassadors are expected to provide an impeccable level of hospitality to all guests throughout the Sagamore Spirit experience. With this highly interactive role, the right candidate will be great with people, extremely organized, proactive, hardworking, and have the desire to make a difference within the team.
- Learn the Sagamore Spirit brand story, product assortment, and distillation process to be able to share that information with visitors
- Assist guests during the shopping and checkout process in the Visitors Center
- Ensure tasting rooms are prepped accurately and on-time for guests
- Help guests make reservations and check-in for tours and events
- Memorize and retain the Sagamore Spirit Tour Script to provide engaging and accurate tours and tastings
- Public speaking – can present confidently in front of groups of up to 25 people. Can answer questions in a professional manner; Can speak loudly and clearly.
- Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality to ensure our visitor experience is second to none
- Assist with monthly inventory audits
- Work periodically at off-campus events promoting the brand
- Represent and uphold the Sagamore Spirit brand values in all interactions with teammates and guests, both on and off the distillery campus
- Operate the store operating system accurately on a daily basis
- Exhibit a passion for the brand
- Over the age of 21
- Six months – One year of customer service experience
- Availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule due to the needs of the business
- Must be able to lead and speak in front of large groups of people
- Must enjoy working in a team atmosphere
- Must be dependable