The Branch Trainer will be responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate order deliveries while operating warehouse equipment to move/ locate product appropriately.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train new hires in first several months of employment to ensure they are meeting Medline's quality and productivity standards. Anticipate and coordinate scheduling of new hire training.
- Motivate and retrain low performing team members to the expected standards for the position. Provide helpful tools and feedback on improvement areas.
- Work with Supervisor and/or DO on maintaining a high level of productivity with team members in the warehouse and offer ideas/areas of improvement. Conduct observations on team members and offer feedback and motivation.
- Train and mentor team members throughout the facility in the areas of productivity, quality, safety and Medline Core Values.
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment for DC team members. Including, retraining team members and supporting a safety culture through team meetings and activities to enhance safety awareness.
- Perform all job functions within the warehouse on a daily bases as directed by leadership. Ensure accuracy of the inventory and able to perform job functions throughout the warehouse.
- Aid and lead branch team members in various areas (i.e. shipping, replenishment, receiving, dock, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with branch management team regarding daily operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
Relevant Work Experience
- Current Team Member who has been in their position preferably more than 12 months. Achieved an overall performance evaluation score of 3.0 or greater on the most recent evaluation form. Top performer preferred. No previous corrective action above a Coach Counsel within the last 6 months.
- Working knowledge of all areas of warehouse and multiple types of machinery preferred. Demonstrated leadership abilities. Positive attitude and an effective communicator. Willingness to engage and develop others. Have the ability to multi task in a fast pace work environment. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Proficient in SAP & Catalyst. Proficient to read, write, and speak in English. Must be able to operate machinery within location.
- 1-2 years lead experience
- Bi-lingual is a plus