Would you like to be part of a focused, dedicated team? Do you want to work and grow with other motivated, ambitious people?
Wagner Equipment Co. offers challenging career opportunities, extensive training and employee development along with an opportunity to grow your career and thrive under Wagner’s reputation for excellence. We offer excellent benefits and supply you with the tools you need to maximize your potential and grow within Wagner.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan - Up to 96 hours of PTO in your first year + 8 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plans - 401K and Roth 401K , eligible employees can receive a company contribution up to 7%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CEFCU- Citizens Equity First Credit Union - Employees have access to services include payroll deductions savings, accounts, loans, VISA card, and more.
- Additional Benefits include: Unum Supplemental life Insurance, Aflac Critical Illness + Accidental Insurance, ID WatchDog and discounted employee phone plans.
The Branch Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating all services work and parts order entry for machine repairs and managing all related workorder and paperwork responsibilities and, where applicable, guides the work of the Service Clerk(s) in a manner that reflects the company’s vision of working as “One Professional Team.” Pay Range:
$60,000.00 - $90,000.00 AnnuallySalary is dependent on education and experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Initiates and closes all shop workorders as necessary and maintains any needed paperwork pertaining to workorders
- Provides estimates to the customer on options in written form and document approval by whom, date, and time
- Obtains permission from the customer for the original work requested
- Reviews all customer jobs with shop manager or designee to insure that work, as requested, was completed
- Reviews all workorders daily to assure that status is current
- Maintains current library of publications
- Reviews service Work In Progress for workorders closed in shop and open in service accounting
- Reviews and approves daily hours on each workorder
- Checks all requisitions for proper coding
- Figures dollar amounts on firm rates
- Maintains file on PO’s and canceled PO’s
- Reviews all possible warranty jobs to determine if warranty applies
- Ensures all parts exchange core reports are filled out and turned in promptly
- Assists in parts warehouse when necessary
- Schedules and maintains records on safety training, vehicle inspections, etc.
- Handles all incoming calls pertaining to scheduling of shop work, and information concerning customer inquiries for all shop related areas
- Provides clear direction to the technician as to type, level, method, turnaround, and customer expectation
- Troubleshoots technical problems with technicians and customers
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Assigns workorders and schedules workload of technicians
- Directs service clerk in clerical functions where applicable
- Provides input into the annual Performance Reviews
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years vocational training Preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a technician or comparable position
- 3-5 years administrative/clerical experience
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- 1-3 years sales experience
- 1-3 years supervisory/management experience
- Data Entry, telephone, reading/writing, reasoning, organizational, communication & math skills
- Safety & Product Knowledge
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Warranty training/knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of DBS
- Basic knowledge of Epsilon and SIMSI
- Intermediate knowledge of ET/SIS/SIS Web/STW
- Noise: Moderate, Environment: Indoors
- Walking, talking, sitting, use of hands & hearing
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing but may require occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
Job Offers are contingent upon all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer