Would you like to be part of a focused, dedicated team? Do you want to work and grow with other motivated, ambitious people?
Wagner Equipment Co. offers challenging career opportunities, extensive training and employee development along with an opportunity to grow your career and thrive under Wagner’s reputation for excellence. We offer excellent benefits and supply you with the tools you need to maximize your potential and grow within Wagner.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan - Up to 96 hours of PTO in your first year + 8 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plans - 401K and Roth 401K , eligible employees can receive a company contribution up to 7%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CEFCU- Citizens Equity First Credit Union - Employees have access to services include payroll deductions savings, accounts, loans, VISA card, and more.
- Additional Benefits include: Unum Supplemental life Insurance, Aflac Critical Illness + Accidental Insurance, ID WatchDog and discounted employee phone plans.
Pay Range: $62,000.00 - $85,000.00 Annually
Salary is dependent on education and experience.
The Branch Parts Manager is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable operation of branch’s Parts Department in a manner that reflects the company’s vision of working as “One Professional Team.”
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Ensures direct reports receive the tooling, training and direction needed to execute their responsibilities
- In conjunction with manager, develops Parts Department budget and manage expenditures against the approved budget
- Maintains positive control on all parts department expense accounts
- Plans, formally and informally, long and short range, on equipment and facilities requirements; make recommendations to the manager
- Ensures correct coding and submittal of invoices to accounts payable
- Audits and follows correct procedures for expense accounts
- Maintains and executes good housekeeping in the parts area
- Procures Parts Department equipment and supplies
- Ensures safety equipment is available and safety procedures are followed
- Provides adequate reports as needed
- Works closely with manager in policy matters as pertains to the parts operations
- Oversees the management of inventory for accuracy, and provides necessary reports
- Ensures the best freight accommodations for customers in alignment with company objectives
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with service department supervisors and parts supervisors in other stores
- Supports Parts Counter personnel with incoming calls pertaining to parts department and information concerning customer inquiries regarding parts information
- Manages customer communications, and resolves customer complaints and issues
- Assists with customers coming into the store, by phone, e-mail or personal field contact, with efforts to sell parts
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Direct reports include: Parts Coordinator, Parts Clerk, Driver, and General Warehouse
- Hires parts personnel as needed and ensures proper training
- Provides day to day supervision of all direct reports
- Ensures weekend, holiday and emergency work schedules are in place for Parts Department
- Assesses training needs and schedule parts personnel for respective training classes and factory schools
- Ensures that all personnel are current in their safety training, and that all employees are following defined safety procedures to develop the safest workplace possible
- Provides performance feedback, conducts annual performance reviews, and makes recommendations on status and/or salary adjustments
- Data Entry, telephone, reading/writing, reasoning, organizational, communication & math skills
- Safety & Product Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of DBS
- Noise: Moderate, Environment: Indoors and Outdoors
- Standing, walking, talking, sitting, use of hands & hearing
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders, stairs, etc.
- Medium work that includes lifting and/or moving objects up to 32 pounds or more
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- College coursework in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years in a parts position with leadership responsibilities preferred
- 3-5 years administrative/clerical experience
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- 3-5 years sales experience
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience
- 1-3 years technical or mechanical experience
Job Offers are contingent upon all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer