**This position offers a $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for new Ricoh Team Members!!
We are currently looking for a Box Truck Delivery and Install Driver with enthusiasm, tenacity, and appetite for innovation to join our team! Our Drivers are customer-facing and are responsible for local delivery, pick-up, relocation and installation of office equipment by way of company-owned 18ft - 24ft. box trucks. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity offering competitive hourly compensation and a generous benefits package!
The Driver will be responsible for an efficient and quality pick-up, relocation, and delivery of office equipment, in a safe manner. This role may require Installation and networking of gear during overall delivery to customer, and training will be provided to the new team member on these processes. The quality and professionalism in which driver conducts themselves can have a direct impact on future customer purchase decisions, so quality customer service is a priority. The Driver will also provide basic training to the customers on the device(s) being delivered. This position requires all federal DOT and all Delivery Safety Standards requirements be met.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures equipment is safely delivered to the correct location.
- Maintains logbooks in accordance with DOT regulations (Electronic or manual)
- Responsible for pre and post trip reviews and ensures that his/her vehicle van/truck is safe and clean to operate and is compliant with all DOT and state laws
- Performing pick-up of product at same time as delivery, thus minimizing costs
- Performs basic connected installations, such as the ability to setting up IP addresses, downloading print drivers, remove hard drivers when required, back-up and upload customer's existing address book, and provide basic customer training on printing standalone and network devices
- Participation in Safety Programs.
- Pre-calling customers when applicable.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience
- Demonstrates good technical skills
- Demonstrates excellent customer relation skills.
- Identifies customer's needs and determines appropriate action; refers calls to appropriate party.
- Provides constructive feedback to service and process team regarding networking and installation initiatives
- Provides basic customer training on printing standalone and network devices.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as required
- Maintain professional appearance in driver uniform
- Contacts the Dispatch and/or service department if technician is needed.
- Ensures equipment is configured to the Bill of Lading, traveler or other documentation provided.
- Ensures equipment is properly loaded and secured in the boxed van/truck.
- Use of phone to capture electronic customer signature upon completion of scheduled transactions.
- Ensures all paperwork is signed and properly processed, as required.
- Loading/ Off-loading trucks may apply.
- Helps train new Delivery Drivers on new products & proper loading, where applicable.
- Follows all accident/incident reporting guidelines and procedures
- Conducts cycle counts and inventory reconciliation when required.
- Reconcile inventory at the end of the day based on route completion and report discrepancies.
- Meets appropriate productivity/quality standards relative to assigned job responsibility as outlined by manager.
- Responsible for an inventory value of up to $1,000,000.
- Overnight stays may be required.
- Operation and use of warehouse equipment, i.e., forklift, stair climber, pallet jack, is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.