Supervises and coordinates the rigging up and running of BOS products, on customer locations.
- Reports directly to the Assistant District/Location Manager.
- Supervises subordinate employees and subcontractors in location operations assuring their safety.
- Coordinates and supervises the rigging up and running of oilfield equipment on the rigs safely and efficiently.
- Communicates between field and office in job coordination. Verifies testing equipment is within certification.
- Assist in managing the personnel, activities, and the use of products to meet the customer's needs.
- Provide operational assistance and advise to other employees, as necessary.
- Promote company policies, procedures and standards for operations. Monitors and evaluates other service personnel.
- Knowledge of all types of oilfield equipment used at the location. Responsible for assisting the District/Location Manager in supervising the activities of Service Assistants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer