Under minimal supervision, the International Controls System Specialist will support Albireo customers by providing a variety of services and skills needed for the implementation of leading-edge Smart Building Solutions worldwide.
- Provide startup assistance, troubleshooting, and repairs of complex building control systems based on project specifications.
- Program databases for all supported systems to meet specified sequences of operation in accordance with Albireo Energy standards and contract documents.
- Manage assigned work to meet professional and efficient execution of time and project execution.
- Provides sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings.
- Train customers in control systems operations.
- Compiles job documentation, such as Performance Verifications Tests, Functional Performance Tests, Certificates of Completion, Training Certifications, and punch lists.
- Conducts extensive hand on, assisted, and self-study (reading, research, and practice) to improve and maintain technical proficiency in the company's product lines.
- Ability to travel to overseas locations for two to 12 weeks.
- Ability to work and live 150-250 days a year outside of the continental United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Ability to learn needed position-specific skills via classroom, online and hands-on instruction.
- Strong computer skills with some type of programming background.
- Ability to use hand tools – screwdrivers, wire strippers, etc.
- Ability to work with both office staff and field personnel.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work with all levels of any project team.
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Paid Sick Time
401K with Company match