Atlas Molded Products is seeking a Block Mold Operator for the Reno, NV facility.
Block Mold Operator Primary Responsibilities
- General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
- Verify equipment set-up prior to start of a production run, operates and shuts down manufacturing equipment.
- Verifies order information and produces part(s) with the correct material, density, weight, size, and/or shape within quality tolerance to meet specific job requirements while meeting productivity standards.
- Responsible for training new employees
- Monitors and operates the Block Mold and Expander
- Must be verified by supervisor to be able to sign off on procedures needed to fulfill job requirements within 2 months of hire.
Block Mold Operator Experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
- Prior experience operating a forklift preferred.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of barcoding.
Block Mold Operator Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to use simple math and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
Block Mold Operator Education, Licenses & Certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Atlas Molded Products offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No calls or agencies please.