Overview: Prepare syrup batches following prescribed formula.
- Coordinate the preparation of syrup batches with the needs of the production lines.
- Operate metering systems for water and liquid sugar.
- Understand mixing, piping and valve systems for batching tanks.
- Clean and sanitize tanks, pumps, hoses, and equipment.
- Maintain proper storage & accurate records of lot numbers and batching.
- Must have working knowledge of all rail dock & Q. C. procedures.
- Requires working with other lab technicians, line foreman, and production schedulers.
- Ability to move multiple 5.0 gallon pails, and 50 lb. Bags from warehouse into syrup room and into batch tank.