Duties & Responsibilities:
Some of your duties may include:
- Billing of customers
- Accounts payable clerk roles
- Answering phones
- Delivering great customer service
You will also need to be able to:
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
- Detail oriented, able to multi task, with attention to detail
- Work at a fast pace and be flexible to work overtime as needed
Perks and Benefits at Priority Wire and Cable:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance with premiums paid at 100% for employee AND dependents
- Dental Insurance 100% paid for Employee
- Vision Insurance
- HSA with Employer Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing: Typical annual contribution of 15% of total eligible compensation
- Paid Holidays AND PTO
- Cancer, Critical Illness and Accident Policies available
Contact our Recruitment team at 501-372-0019 for more on what Benefits we offer!
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirement and safety guidelines.
- Previous Wire & Cable experience is a plus
Priority Wire and Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, and veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin, and genetic information.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact recruiting at 501-372-0019. This contact information is for accommodation requests only.