Job Location: Casa - Casa Grande, AZ
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 2 Year Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Human Resources
Price Industries Inc. is on the search for a Bi-Lingual HR Generalist/Recruiter for its growing US office and manufacturing facility located in Casa Grande, AZ. The successful candidate will report to the HR Manager and assist the day-to-day operations and flow of work for the Human Resources Department, including reporting as required on a timely basis. Primary responsibility is human resources support encompassing heavy non-exempt recruitment, new-hire orientation, staff development, and employee advocacy. Works closely with manufacturing management staff to ensure the support system is in place to assist as needed.
Recruiter/Employee Advocate Responsibilities:
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborate with department supervisors to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attract suitable candidates through company ATS, databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conduct phone screens, interviews, and sort through applications to fill open positions.
- Assesses applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Complete onboarding/orientation and paperwork for new hires in Paycom and IDT.
- 30/60 /90 days new hire check-ins and surveys
- Keep up to date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforce them within the company.
- Generate headcount and recruiting status reports for management.
- Monitor new and existing employees and act as their employee advocate
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, OR
- One to two years’ experience in the HR field, OR Any similar combination of education and experience
- Bi-lingual (Spanish or Vietnamese).
- 2 years’ experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources. Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.