Majors Plastics, a 100% employee-owned plastics molding company is looking for a Benefits Coordinator to join the Human Resources department of our company! Our Benefits Coordinator plays a vital role in ensuring we provide a best-in-class benefits delivery experience to our 500+ team members. We offer WEEKLY pay, GREAT Benefits, and the chance to advance in our company! APPLY TODAY!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist employees with enrollment in benefits programs, such as health insurance and retirement savings.
- Process enrollments, modifications, waivers, and terminations.
- Manage Leaves of Absence (LOA) and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), coordinating leaves with supervisors, and employees and payroll.
- Conduct presentations and meetings to explain benefits to employees.
- Audit monthly insurance bills for accuracy. Make corrections or adjustments needed.
- Responsible for maintaining benefits software to ensure accuracy of all employee benefit enrollments.
- Assist Payroll and Human Resources associates.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Our Company offers the following benefits:
- Clean, Temperature-controlled Production area.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Casual Dress
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Ownership
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Degree in human resources or related field preferred.
- Ability to work independently & in collaboration with the HR team.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and standard office equipment such as fax, copier, and scanner.
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software.
- Periods of sitting, walking, or standing in an office environment.
- The ability to travel between facilities.