The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,500 service bays, over 2,000 technicians and 135+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is currently seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Business Development Manager to join our team! You will be a key contributor to our enterprise wide sales initiative. We are looking for someone with a proven track record and hunger for success in our industry. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maximizing sales and profitability of the Business Development Center
- Tracking of department's appointments, calls, sales, and contact using CRM system
- Train and motivate Business Development Representatives
- Lead by example in appointment setting, shown appointment and sold appointment metrics
- Support staff and customers by handling escalated customer engagements
- Partner with management to train Sales Associates on BD principles
- Drive customer traffic through website management, including taking and uploading photos and adding options and attributes
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all current marketing campaigns, utilize these to drive the team's success
- Recruit, hire and manage the performance of all department employees
- Manage online repuatation though review sites and social media outlets
- Collect and analyze metrics to drive department performance
- VinSolutions experience is a huge plus!
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or the equivalent. A strong background in business, mathematics and computers is also useful.
- At least a year of prior Internet Sales Experience a plus
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
- Excellent computer skills a must
- Sales experience a plus
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.