The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company. Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,500 service bays, over 2,000 technicians and 135+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Do you have Internet Sales, Business Development or Telemarketing experience? Then there is a place for you at one of Camping World locations. Our BDC Admin is primarily responsible for ensuring our website accurately shows inventory; that all photos are current and professional for units available at the dealerships. They are also responsible for providing administrative support to the BD Sales department. They approach each interaction and transaction with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set and record/track RV Sales appointments in CRM
- Diligently and accurately record prospective customer's information
- Monitor response time on all incoming leads
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all digital marketing activity/campaigns
- Adhere to scripts and talking points provided for each type of phone call accepted or made
- Schedule additional follow up based on contact, log notes and appropriate stage changes with customer
Essential Job Skills:
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Results driven and motivated for sales
- Excellent customer service
- Effectively manages responsibilities with time management to reach goals
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Has prior CRM experience and is very computer savvy
- Previous sales experience a plus
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.