Job Description Summary
Job Description Abbott Batch Records Auditor Nourish the world and your career as part of the Nutrition team at Abbott.
Our Nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect®
– to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life. Create Job Requisition Abbott Proprietary & Confidential
Our location in Casa Grande, Arizona is one of six Abbott nutrition manufacturing plants in the U.S., with about half of its products exported around the world. Working here, you’ll feel part of a family
– a family of 400 that works together to help nourish the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A BATCH RECORD AUDITOR/ QUALITY AUDITOR
● Responsible for auditing and assuring accuracy of production records. Verify presence of all necessary documents within each production record file and provide feedback to the responsible department when there are discrepancies, errors, or omissions.
● Maintains databases and files to assure retrieval is accurate and timely when information or metrics are requested. Production records are to be compliant with plant procedures and good manufacturing practices.
● Reviews work orders for completeness and compliance to all policies, procedures, IOP requirements and Government regulations.
● Follows up on all issues to assure each is addressed and completed prior to submission of work order to supervisor.
● ● Enters and maintains work orders, Discrepancies and Alert levels into the auditing system.
● Ensures holds and isolation have been initiated as required. Works with appropriate personnel for batch sampling plans, initiate sample requests, write inspection and reworks.
● ● Audits and maintains records for non-batch log related items (i.e.: Tank Temps, CIP charts)
● Provides support for data collection. Errors can result in FDA observations, Corporate Compliance Audit observation, OSHA, Recall or other regulatory action. This position is accountable for complying with applicable FDA (GMP), USDA, OSHA and Abbott/Ross regulations, policies, procedures or guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
● High school diploma
● A thorough knowledge of the manufacturing process including Analytical Processing, and Filling
● Proficiency in computer applications
● Ability to work independently
● Must have the ability to analyze and trouble shoot existing/potential problems
● Have strong communication and writing skills and the ability to prioritize workload Preferred Bachelors’ degree in a technical field Create Job Requisition Abbott Proprietary & Confidential Certification in Low Acid Food processes
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer: ● A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority
● Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
● ● Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
● ● Paid time off
● 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
● Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity. Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf