• Conduct a complete pre-and post-shift safety inspection
• Observe all safety precautions and rules specified by federal, state, and company regulations
• Report unsafe conditions, accidents or incidents immediately to Supervisor
• Communicate with plant management on all safety needs
• Will accurately proportion materials in batches to load into ready mix and/or asphalt material trucks.
• Will work with Production, Transportation, and Dispatch departments regarding material delivery.
• Responsible for keeping accurate weight, measure, and billing information to ensure proper crediting to customer.
• Checks inventory control of raw materials, additives and/or specialized materials and notifies appropriate suppliers of production needs.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable environmental regulations as it relates to the proper operation of batch plant equipment.
• Responsible for daily inspection of facilities and will complete maintenance checklist.
• Will operate a front end loader when needed.
• Will work overtime as needed.
• Ensures compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, and with company policies and procedures
• 2-4 years of batch plant experience highly preferred
• Maintenance experience a plus
• Experience working at an aggregates plant highly preferred
• Will operate heavy equipment (loader) when needed
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.