Carlisle Spray Foam Insulation, is the premier specialty polyurethane supplier in the North American marketplace. If you love a good challenge, you'll fit right in.
We are looking for a Chemical Batch Maker to join our team based in Cartersville, GA. The Chemical Batch Maker is responsible for manufacturing and packaging by blending raw materials according to formulation and process instructions, chemical staging and tank farm operations.
- Batch chemical components per formula specifications and complete all required documentation
- Ensure batch quality and integrity meet production schedules
- Assist team members with hazardous materials in drums, cylinders and bulk tanks
- Deliver batch samples and required documentation to QA Lab
- Measure materials with calibrated scales throughout the plant
- Work with hazardous materials associated with urethanes and wear all required personal protection equipment including rubber gloves daily
- Operate a variety of mixing/blending equipment across plant floor as needed
- Manage formula supply to assigned lines
- Assist in chemical staging
- Maintain and clean plant facilities, i.e. plant floors, storage areas, mixing/storage tanks, hoses, pumps, etc.
- Follow established company rules and regulations, safety precautions, and maintain quality standards
- Follow established company Quality System Procedures and Work Instructions
- Fill and package drum, tote, pail and bulk containers from bulk storage or production tanks
- Organize various packages for shipping and warehousing
- Move material throughout the plant via forklift
- Perform other duties as assigned