Job Location: Aurora CO Pallet - Aurora, CO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: None
Salary Range: $16.00 - $20.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Entry Level
Fidelis Logistics is a veteran owned company that embodies integrity, loyalty, and progress of our employees, customers, and global environment. We are a green pallet recycling company that conserves our global forestry and prevents further pollution by refurbishing wooden pallets. Fidelis Logistics is searching for Band-Saw Operator to repair CHEP wooden pallets.
Benefits at Fidelis Logistics
- Competitive wages and over-time opportunities
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Open Career Paths and Upward Mobility
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate a mechanical SmartSaw/band saw to cut/remove damaged lumber to repair wood pallets.
- Ability to lift and handle wood pallets that weigh 75-85 lbs.
- Will be required to meet fast-paced production requirements and established daily and weekly production targets.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and use all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Operate mechanical Smartsaw in the CB or TD process.
- Perform basic adjustment to machine to include changing saw blades, table adjustments and ensure all safety guards are in place.
- Demonstrate proper cutting techniques to maximize blade usage and minimize stress on the equipment.
- Track production on required forms.
- May be required to work frequent overtime, weekends, or rotating shifts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Some experience in construction and/or related field.
- Ability to operate electrical and pneumatic power tools and hand tools.
- Basic Math skills
All applicants will receive confirmation of application within 24 hours of submittal. Potential Candidates will go through a phone screen and a in person interview before candidate is chosen.