ClearEdge3D is a fast-growing technology company that has developed a set of groundbreaking computer vision algorithms and software that can reduce the time and cost of creating 3D Computed-Aided Design (CAD) models of process plants, buildings, bridges and entire cities by up to 70% (Yeah, it’s cool stuff!)
The ClearEdge3D marketing team is looking for a driven, results-oriented B2B product marketing professional to assist in the development, implementation, and refinement of our product marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for gathering key customer, prospect, product, and industry insights to create highly effective product-focused marketing campaigns that will help us achieve our awareness and demand generation goals.
- Perform market research to gather customer, prospect, industry and competitor insights that can help guide our marketing messaging and campaign planning
- Develop new and improve existing buyer persona profiles for our software and workflow solutions
- Actively look for improvements in our product messaging and the prospect/customer experience with our different marketing touch points
- Actively look for case study opportunities with customers and help coordinate the development of those stories in webinars and with third-party contractors
- Produce sales-enablement materials like product overview videos and presentation decks—and keep the content updated
- Assist in the development of marketing briefs for product launches and new release promotion. Be a liaison between marketing, sales, and product teams
- Produce product-focused content, including videos and blog articles
- Help design and implement community management strategies with clients, prospects, and partners
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience marketing technology products in a B2B setting—you are a student of marketing theory and practice and are willing to roll up your sleeves and polish your already impressive skills
- You live and breathe marketing—branding, product positioning, analytics, value propositions, aren’t just buzz words to you…they are fundamental building blocks of marketing. You have a deep understanding of how to use these blocks to create and execute campaigns
- Outstanding writing chops—your marketing copy is compelling and clear; your press releases flow beautifully; your emails are pithy and to the point. Writing comes easily and you are flat-out good
- Superior verbal communication skills—you're comfortable speaking with customers and producing content in front of cameras
- Experience working in the AEC industry would be a plus
If it sounds like I wrote this ad precisely for you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why. And please, don’t just send a resume with no cover letter—you’ll be wasting my time and yours. Market yourself and your accomplishments and send along your resume.
Senior Marketing Manager
ClearEdge3D, a subsidiary of Topcon Corporation, helps design and construction teams optimize their scan-to-BIM and verification processes with disruptive technology solutions and consulting services. Our software products feature advanced computer vision and pattern matching technologies that help reduce tedious modeling and QA processes by up to 70%. Paired with superior 3D laser scanners, ClearEdge workflow solutions are transforming the construction industry by enabling more efficient, accurate, and profitable projects!