Mueller is looking for "AWS Solution Architect" to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of AWS services. Broad responsibilities for this role include owning the technical engagement, defining implementation architecture. This is a technical role and should be competent across may areas like infrastructure, security, devops, databases.
- Develop architect, design, and implement cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions.
- Develop and implement cloud infrastructure as code utilizing AWS cloud formation template
- Hands on experience working with AWS technologies such as ECS, EKS, Load Balancer, Route 53, Auto Scaling Group, AWS Batch, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch, SNS, Key Management Service
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the AWS Ecosystem and evaluate the customer’s business and technical requirements as a trusted advisor
- Experience working with software development teams to model and automate their SDLC using CI/CD pipelines in AWS
- Collaborate with the application, data, and infrastructure architects on defining, designing, and delivering cloud specific technical architectures.
- Work with the cyber security and the web security team to ensure the compliance to the technical solution being implemented
- Expert in High Availability techniques - Business continuity - wide area resiliency - Failover techniques and load balancing
- Execute and troubleshoot SaaS application deployment procedures for future needs
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined compliance controls
- Design and configure templates/maps that depict solution architecture
- 5 years of experience performing architectural solution design.
- Experience in the full product lifecycle including concept generation, design, build and support essential.
- At least 3-5 years of experience delivering various projects involving AWS (Amazon Web Services) AWS EC2.
- Understanding of database technologies
- Experience with Python 2.0/3.0, PowerShell, Java, bash is a must
- Network technologies as they relate to AWS networking, including: Route53 and Network Load Balancers, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS Direct Connect.
- Very strong technical curiosity to learn and passionate about new technologies and cloud trends.
- AWS Solution Architect – Associate Certification or SysOps Admin Certification (asset).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.