Align your passion for airport innovation and creating a positive economic impact by joining Jacobs as an Aviation Program Manager focusing on projects to make critical improvements and develop new infrastructure.
As a valued member of the Aviation Program Team, you’ll work to help drive performance, efficiency, and overall project delivery improvements at all stages including programming, planning, design, construction and handover. We’ll rely on your expertise in problem solving and anticipating the needs of the client and stakeholders and being able to manage to the client’s expectations within the context of delivery realities.
You will play a key role in assisting the Deputy director in identifying, managing, and overcoming risks to ensure successful delivery of portfolio projects as well as serving as a key link with both internal and external Capital Development Stakeholders.
As an Aviation Program Manager, we’ll ask you to focus on the following areas:
• Project Management of Capital Improvements Programs
• Supporting Client Needs and Facilitation
• Needs Assessment and Programming Support
• Project Controls
• Mentoring Staff and Team Building
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
• Substantial experience of capital project/infrastructure program management experience
• Previous aviation experience
• Previous experience building and leading a diverse team
• Strong communications, interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills
• Broad technical experience, with an ability to see the full picture with projects and portfolio
• Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
• Strong focus on quality and ability to maintain good client relationships
Ideally you'll also have:
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Architect license
• Horizontal and Vertical infrastructure experience