As posted by the hiring company
- Research technical data and perform disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, and testing of cabin interiors and related equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals, FAA regulations and Global Engineering & Technology's policies and procedures.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures.
- Replace aging equipment or customize per client's request as required.
- Performs maintenance work such as repair and maintenance of company equipment and shop housecleaning.
- Installs aircraft interior furnishings, trim and accessories, including carpeting, sidewalls, doors, windows, seats, partitions, galleys, and passenger service units, according to specifications.
- Maintain a safe work environment for themselves and their coworkers by following safety procedures.
- Ability to develop more efficient and safe procedures for their work processes.
- Uses and maintains a variety of tools and typically works with a team.
- Should have strong communication skills for both team and customer service expectations.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering documents.
- Experience in installation and fabrication of interiors is preferred.