SDI is seeking an Aviation and Logistics Subject Matter Expert to support the Prototype Integration Facility at Redstone Arsenal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- A Subject Matter Expert is a highly skilled individual who has an acknowledged specialized acquisition, logistics, and/or technological expertise in the specific functional tasks required for performance in an individual task order.
- Such individual should possess unique capability or experience in aviation and logistics and acquisition process
- Develop, identify, and provide recommended potential design or fabrication improvements to developed systems IAW the engineering change process.
- Shall provide technical expertise for material release requirements, testing, and user evaluations
- Plan, develop, analyze requirements, and evaluate adequacy of the design for proper integration on the specified system.
- Utilize Work Breakdown Structures as a basis for planning, monitoring, reporting, controlling cost, schedule, and evaluating program technical performance.
- Support unique Aviation requirements, provide technical expertise to the design, fabrication, analysis, integration, and air worthiness substantiation of numerous modifications required to support customer’s specific mission IAW the military and/or civilian air worthiness standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Anticipated that such individual possesses an advanced degree (Master or Doctorate) in either a technical, business, or management area, from an accredited college or university.
- or a BS degree in an engineering or technical field from an accredited college or university with 15 years of experience
- or 15 or more years of defense/industrial
- or acquisition experience in the field of expertise
- On site and remote work possible
System Dynamics International, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access SDI’s careers page as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-895-9000. Thanks for your interest in System Dynamics International, Inc.