AV On-Site Team Lead - Wilmington, DE (AVE)
What part will you play?
The ADOPT Onsite AV Team Lead role reports to and works at an assigned client site location daily, providing support for a team of technicians in relation to supporting the clients’ technical system and event needs. The most important requirement for this role is the ability to create and maintain a client relationship which results in superior client satisfaction, as well as the renewal and growth of an ADOPT onsite support agreement. Support normally includes multiple aspects, such as meeting/conference/events assists, inventory tracking, reporting, and proactive systems maintenance. The role of the AV Onsite Team Lead provides leadership, escalation, and management of activities occurring within the Diversified AV Onsite Team. The AV Onsite Team Lead will also be responsible for minor escalations, form part of service improvements, and help to coordinate holiday/sickness coverage. In addition to team oversight and management duties, the AV Onsite Team Lead will provide additional AV Onsite Service Technician capabilities and work alongside the team.
The summary of these services should be used as a starting guide, however, and should not be considered as definitive. Additional services such as event support, break-fix and minor-installation work can also be included in required duties.
What will you be doing?
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exercise successful collaboration with client-based POC, personnel/teams and departments.
- Exercise successful collaboration with other contractors/subcontractors within the same space.
- Exercise successful collaboration with Diversified team members and departments.
- Perform supporting assists for end-user meetings/conferences/events.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance of technical systems, ensuring a ready to use state.
- Interface/liaison with others in efforts related to equipment faults and repair needs.
- Develop and manage/maintain an inventory tracking/recording mechanism.
- Track/update work duties and events within ticketing systems.
- Produce summary and detailed reports.
- Maintain functional aspects of technical systems for an optimal ready to use state.
- Continue to progress elevated technical skills related to technical systems characteristics.
- Continue to grow and hone soft skills related to satisfactory client relationships.
- Create proper reporting materials to help express the value of the role to the client.
- Create an atmosphere of pleasure and confidence with the Diversified client experience.
Physical Working Environment:
Normally provided a working area within an office/business environment. Dependent upon the client, this role is often called to support and perform work on systems located throughout the entire breadth of a client’s building(s) and campus grounds. The daily working conditions may have various demands/situational relationships.
Examples of the demands/situational relationships you may encounter:
- Equipment access needs may be located within difficult areas (under conference/meeting room tables, within equipment closets/rooms, behind large displays/walls, within ceiling areas, cramped within small spaces such as kiosks, etc.)
- There may be needs to safely lift/handle equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- There are normally demands for walking great distances on a regular/daily basis.
- There may often be needs to traverse up/down stairwells on a regular/daily basis.
- There may be needs to work on/at the top area of ladders, electric lifts, or atop scaffolding.
- There may be an occasional need to work with hand tools, and/or electric power tooling.
- Hot to cold temperatures (and vice-versa) within physical environments may be encountered.
- Stresses may arise related to system/equipment failures, or difficult client interactions.
What do we require from you?
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) is a minimum requirement for this position.
- A background screen and driving records check will be performed for all applicants.
- Applicant’s must show a legal ability to work within the United States (via I9 verification).
Preferences will be given to those applicants possessing any of the following characteristics:
- A postsecondary education degree
- A technical school/education certification/degree
- Client relations related training/certifications
- AVIXA CTS related certifications
- Biamp related certifications
- Crestron related certifications
- Networking/IT related certifications
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Superior client relationship management is a requirement for this position (i.e. exhibiting the ability to create an atmosphere of tension relief during high stress encounters).
Preference will be given to those applicants possessing any of the following characteristics:
- Experience with audio-visual related systems (1-3 years of AV support preferred).
- Experience with video conferencing, unified communications, and collaboration platforms.
- Experience in a field related to providing face-to-face client technical systems support.
- Experience in a field related to providing technical systems support.
- Experience with supporting internal and external client relationships.
- Forward-thinking individual, with diligence and efficiency in multi-tasking.
- Possessing the ability to take ownership and provide solutions toward resolution.
- Excellent communications and client service skills, with consistent follow-through.
- Detail oriented and technically savvy.
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at [email protected] Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer and all aspects of employment will be based on job requirements, individual qualifications, merit, performance and business needs. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions. Individuals needing assistance or an accommodation to complete an application due to a disability, may contact Human Resources at 800.811.2771. Apply Now