The Automation Test Engineer is responsible for assisting in the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of automation test plans, automation test scripts and automation test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with system specifications as part of project and/or general support work.
- Assures Quality Assurance best practices are being used by acting as the Quality Assurance lead while participating on project teams.
- Researches and identifies opportunities to maximize testing capacity, scope and output by developing automated testing platforms and other efficiencies in project and support work where feasible
- Assist team members in the planning and communication of the necessary level of testing effort for all assigned project and support work.
- Ensures exhaustive testing of all assigned software system specifications by assisting in the automation development, implementation, automation maintenance and enhancement of requirements, test plans, and test scripts.
- Assist in the planning and coordinating efforts of QA resource allocations with requesting IT and business partners to ensure the completion and of all required testing and defect remediation tasks
- Provides support to end users by delivering training and mentoring support in the use of test management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field with coursework in technology-related subjects and/or equivalent technical training and work experience.
- ASTQB Certification a plus (or equivalent testing certification)
- At least 5 years of individual QA/QC testing experience with involvement in the project implementation of technical applications along with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with automating test scripts is required.
- At least 5years of experience using HP ALM, qTest or similar industry leading testing tools (administration of qTest a plus).
- At least 3 years of experience with HP Quick Test Professional or Tricentis Tosca.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here
, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.