The government client requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for any/all positions that will require travel.
Full vaccination (against COVID-19) is defined as: an individual must be either two weeks past the last shot of a two-shot vaccination sequence, or two weeks past the only shot of a one-shot vaccination sequence.
Description of Duties:
The Automation Application Delivery Team Lead supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Be responsible for the budget and resource allocation of the Automation Applications Delivery Team.
- Be responsible for the personnel assigned to this team along with the daily/weekly/yearly prioritization of their time and effort alignment.
- Provide task order forward guidance to matrix employees.
- Hold employees accountable to meeting mission needs/deadlines.
- Approve employee timecards and expense reports (if maintained by mission organization).
- Provide feedback to functional lead(s) for requests to take time off or requests to telework.
- Provide input on employee performance to functional lead(s) throughout the year and specifically for midyear/annual performance reviews or cash awards.
- Support employee growth/knowledge expansion in mission domain.
- Guide staffing to support your task order and coordinate with functional lead(s) to ensure functional skills are met in addition to mission-based staffing requirements.
- Focus on mission and task order implementation/delivery, including CAM oversight & responsibility, and proposal support.
- Assist Functional lead(s) with authoring, publishing, and compliance with governance and policies.
- Support Functional lead(s) with creation and maintenance of Enterprise Service Portfolios, Reference Architectures and Technical Baselines.
- To the maximum extent practical, use standard job descriptions for staffing and managing the team.
The Automation Applications Team is responsible for the life-cycle of the developed and enhanced automation applications and tools to include (but not limited to) the following:
- Archibus Space Management
- Perforce ALM Helix
- Blackberry/AtHoc Interactive Warning System (IWS)
- Accruent Event Management System (EMS)
- OpenText Content Sever (Records Management)
- Microsoft Identity Management (MIM)
- Tyler Technologies Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) ETK Case Management
- Walters Kluwer TeamMate Auditing software
Most in-house developed software consists of web-based applications using Microsoft technology such as IIS, .NET/C#, and SQL Server databases.
This position can be filled at Schriever SFB, Colorado Springs, CO or Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL
This position is expected to pay $112,400 - $128,400 annually; depending on location, experience, education, and any certifications that are directly related to the position.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the position. The selected candidate will be assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of our teammate companies.
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include flexible work schedules and opportunities to work remotely, educational reimbursement, retirement benefits (401K match), employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, tax saving options, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 10 years of general experience; Associate's degree and 8 years of general experience; Bachelor's degree and 6 years of general experience; Master's degree and 4 years of general experience
- If this position requires travel selected candidate must be willing to provide proof of fully vaccinated (against COVID-19) status? (the process of which must be completed prior to the anticipated start date)
- Must have 6 years of experience in a project management role
- Must have 2 years of experience managing and administering developed applications
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in system administration and applications support
- Must have experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and web servers
- Must have experience deploying patches to Windows Operating Systems
- Must have experience as an Earned Value Management Control Account Manager
- Must have a current CompTIA Security+ certification, a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification, or other DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Must have, or obtain, a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Have experience with managing and administering devoped application
- Have experience administering a multi-server, load-balanced server environment
- Have experience troubleshooting application servers on different flavors of operating systems
- Have experience with several of the following a plus: configuring/managing web sites/applications using IIS 8.5/10; SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); BMC Remedy