Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
*THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! Text to Apply PTVE @ 97211
- The primary job function consists of the maintenance and repair of all mechanicals, electrical and electronic components of the automation equipment.
- This will include, rebuilds, general inspections and Preventative maintenance.
- Other duties include diagnose, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
- Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
- Will also assist the shift Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting robotics/automation.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding of pneumatic, hydraulics, bearings, gearboxes, belts and pulleys, chains and sprockets.
- Must possess or immediately purchase the required tools for this position.
- Must be experienced in the following areas:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- Servo Systems.
- Direct Current Drives.
- Alternating Current Drives.
- Human Machine Interface Controls
- Industrial motion controls.
- Pick and Place Automation.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
83 miles east of San Francisco, Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California’s Central Valley. The Haggin Museum features fine art and local history displays. Oak Grove Regional Park has trails, a nature center and a lake stocked with catfish. In nearby Lodi, Micke Grove Regional Park includes a Japanese garden, the San Joaquin County Historical Museum and Micke Grove Zoo. The Children’s Museum of Stockton offers hands-on exhibits.
The plant was built in 1981, manufactures paper cups, lids and folding food containers, and has approximately 400 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected]
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Pactiv Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and alcohol testing in accordance with company policies