About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Maintains and grows B. Braun’s business by leading, motivating and maximizing performance of sales representatives in a defined Zone, promoting Automated Infusion Systems, related software and accessories.
- Responsible for 100% achievement of Zone's sales plan for Automated Infusion Systems, related software and accessories.
- Responsible for annual budget planning.
- Supervises and supports all sales activities of direct reports, providing motivation and direction consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, training, performance management and termination.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time. General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take a reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry.
- Influences the development of and drives the application of principles, theories, concepts.
- Determines best course of action.
- Manages entry to intermediate level employees of a department or a function with 1 or 2 sections.
- Ensures budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- IT and capital equipment sales with strong C-suite negotiations experience
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 04-06 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Frequent business travel required, Valid driver's license and passport
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com. Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled