Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business while applying full-cycle methodologies and tools including, identification, qualification, positioning, competitive analysis, and closing timelines
- Manage and grow existing accounts using exceptional sales and relationship building skills
- Ability to dig deep and uncover the goals of an organization and fully explain how our client might be able to help them achieve those goals
- Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations at a “C” level
- Involvement in the relevant community, trade, and professional organizations
- Maintain a positive work attitude, strong work ethic, and embrace a team-centric environment
- Other responsibilities as necessary or assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from a four-year college or university in an appropriate field or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Must have 3-5 years minimum successful BTB AV or AV-IT sales experience in audiovisual or related industries
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to identify and build relationships with senior-level decision-makers
- Proven ability to effectively learn technical products, services, and solutions and readily apply new knowledge required
- Accurate and timely forecasting
- Challenger Sales Training is a plus
- Audiovisual installation and venue/event management experience is preferred
- Applicable manufacturer training and certifications are preferred
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or begin the vaccination process within two weeks of their employment date.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer interface skills
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, manuals, publications, financial reports, technical documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the business community.
- Ability to present information to management, public groups, and/or clients.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, division, etc. Ability to calculate and differentiate margin, markup, cost, profit, etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and definitions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract variables
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cenero provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.