- Be proactive in the use, maintenance and urging of others to use PPE.
- Reads specifications to determine batch characteristics and type and weight of ingredients to be used.
- Select and weigh industrial and special lubricating oils, and additives, such as antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors, detergents, dispersants, pour-point depressants, foam inhibitors and viscosity-index improvers.
- Turns valves and pours ingredients to fill mixer and pump containers.
- Starts equipment and adjust temperature, time and speed controls to adequately blend ingredients, adding additional ingredients during the blend cycle as specified.
- Records the type and quantity of materials used.
- Samples blend, labels accordingly and delivers to LAB for analysis.
- Work with Chemist for best formulation efficiency.
- Diligently learn the characteristics of blends and formulations.
- Work within a 5S framework for a clean organized work environment.
- Fully comply with all metric generation and company policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic HS mathematical/computational skill.
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to push/pull 100 pounds
- Verbal and written skills necessary to read and follow instructions and to give instructions or directions to warehouse associates.
- Meet dress code of a neat, clean and professional appearance
- Punctual and diligent in adhering to work schedules
- Complete and pass our initial Blender Certification training