View more related jobs
- High school diploma or GED
- Prefer BS in Engineering
- Proficiency with PC software – Excel, Word, Power Point and Project Management
- AutoCad is plus
- 3-5 years experience in automated manufacturing environment, prefer food environment.
- Strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosiy.
- Experience with process equipment including line installation and startup.
- To insured projects are designed, managed and constructed in accordance Engineering Standards, external Engineering Standards, Capital Management, Accounting and Purchasing Procedures.
- To provide technical support to all operating and maintenance departments to help in trouble shoot and diagnose issue. In particular provide technical back up to instrumentation technicians in order to solve difficult control problem
- To facilitate technology transfer from Engineering, R&D and the Manufacturing Engineering Team to the Manufacturing Operations and Maintenance Teams insuring proper startup and training plans.
- To enhance maintenance processes through equipment and systems analysis in order to identify opportunities for equipment or process modification, equipment replacement, or application of new technology.
- To actively develop and implement cost savings initiatives involving waste minimization, productivity improvements and other process optimization opportunities through an active partnership with Manufacturing’s maintenance and operation teams
- Achieve active involvement and input from all levels in the Manufacturing organization including hourly operators and maintenance personnel in all phases of project implementation